QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that “we are firmly focused on keeping the Government’s overall debt as low as possible”?
2. JOHN HAYES to the Minister of Finance: What steps is the Government taking to help give businesses the confidence to invest, grow and increase exports?
3. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
4. SHANE ARDERN to the Minister for Economic Development: How is the Government working to ensure our exporters are able to access international markets?
5. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister responsible for Whānau Ora: What prompted the urgent review of the Whānau Ora Whānau Integration, Innovation and Engagement (WIIE) fund when she is on record as having said, in relation to the Mongrel Mob’s alleged use of WIIE funds, “everything they have looked at shows the money was used for proper purposes.”?
6. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement “The Government is committed to investing in modern infrastructure that helps build a faster-growing economy with more exports and more real jobs, without borrowing more from overseas lenders”?
7. TIM MACINDOE to the Minister of Justice: What reports has she received on the potential impact of cyberbullying?
8. PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Transport: How much is the New Zealand Transport Agency expected to borrow for land transport projects in each of the three financial years after the Land Transport Management Amendment Act comes into force?
9. Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Health: What progress can he report on the Government’s Voluntary Bonding Scheme, which incentivises and rewards graduate doctors, midwives and nurses in hard-to-staff regions and specialities?
10. HOLLY WALKER to the Minister of Housing: Does he stand by his answer to written question 04915 (2012) where he stated that the Housing New Zealand Corporation, “does not distinguish between response and completion times” for maintenance requests?
11. DARIEN FENTON to the Minister of Immigration: Does he have confidence in Immigration New Zealand’s labour market testing?
12. KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Commerce: How will the Financial Reporting Bill reduce compliance costs for small and medium size businesses?