QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. METIRIA TUREI to the Minister for Social Development: When she said in her response to the 2010 Taskforce for Action on Sexual Violence, that it was important to “consider future funding options to ensure the sector has greater certainty”, did she intend for that to mean funding may be cut?
2. Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Finance: What contribution is the screen industry making to the New Zealand economy?
3. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: What advice has he received about a new agreement between the New Zealand Government and China Southern Airlines in respect of visa processing?
4. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement on rheumatic fever that “Tackling this disease is something I am personally championing. It’s so important to achieve results in this area, that I’ve made it one of our top 10 results areas”?
5. Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister of Health: What progress is the Government making on the national health targets?
6. CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister of Education: What evidence, if any, has she received that creating bigger, super schools in Christchurch will benefit students and their communities?
7. MIKE SABIN to the Minister for Social Development: How is the Government supporting communities to make a difference for New Zealand’s most vulnerable children?
8. IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister of Defence: Has he read all the Defence Force reports regarding the accident involving a RNZAF Iroquois on ANZAC Day 2010; if so, what action has he taken?
9. Hon Dr NICK SMITH to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What is the Government’s response to the Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment’s recently released interim report on fracking?
10. Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister of Health: Is he satisfied that his health targets are working for those that need them the most?
11. NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Education: What is the Government doing to raise educational achievement for Pasifika students?
12. CHRIS HIPKINS to the Associate Minister of Education: What is the difference between a trial and a test when it comes to ICT systems in light of his answer to a supplementary question on Oral Question No 10 yesterday?