QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. DAVID SHEARER to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: Has the Government met the five criteria the Prime Minister laid out for proceeding with asset sales?
2. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Will New Zealanders have money taken from their bank accounts to fund a bank bailout under his proposed Open Bank Resolution scheme?
3. TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on New Zealand’s balance of payments?
4. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his statements regarding “Better, Sooner, More Convenient” health care; if not, why not?
5. MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Police: What reports has she received from Police on the success of pre-charge warnings?
6. PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: Why did he tell the House that, even if the Auckland plan took effect in September, new subdivisions would not be available until 2016-17, when the advice he tabled from Roger Blakely of Auckland Council shows that if the unitary plan takes effect in September new land would be available two years earlier?
7. ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Development: How will the Social Security (Benefit Categories and Work Focus) Amendment Bill back people off welfare and into work?
8. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements on the actions and involvement of the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet and the Government Communications and Security Bureau in Operation Debut?
9. SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Health: What is the Government doing to extend access to free flu vaccines?
10. METIRIA TUREI to the Minister for Social Development: Does she have an obligation, as Social Development Minister, to ensure all policy she is responsible for will be good for children and their families?
11. Hon KATE WILKINSON to the Minister for Primary Industries: What announcement has he made on the drought in New Zealand?
12. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: Have allegations of fraud and corruption involving Canterbury earthquake recovery and rebuild contracts been raised with him as Minister; if so, what specific steps has he taken to address them?