QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
2. Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on progress in building economic growth?
3. Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: Have all the risks for potential investors in Mighty River Power been fully identified in the offer document; if so, does he expect the Crown will receive the best possible return for floating 49 percent of Mighty River Power?
4. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: What is the security classification of the full report by Rebecca Kitteridge into the Government Communications Security Bureau, and who in his Government had access to the full report?
5. MIKE SABIN to the Minister for Social Development: How are the Government’s welfare changes ensuring a fairer welfare system, and tackling long-term welfare dependence?
6. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Land Information: Is it Government policy that a person or company involved in the 2008 melamine scandal would fail the good character test under section 18(1)(c) of the Overseas Investment Act 2005; if not, why not?
7. Hon LIANNE DALZIEL to the Minister responsible for the Earthquake Commission: When will EQC staff be able to email documents to customers?
8. KATRINA SHANKS to the Minister of Justice: What announcements has she recently made to address the harm caused by cyber bullying?
9. Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister for the Environment: How will the second round of proposed changes to the Resource Management Act 1991 as they are currently expressed, maintain the protection of the environment?
10. GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Has he requested that the Attorney-General assess Supplementary Order Paper No 205 to the Crown Minerals (Permitting and Crown Land) Bill for consistency with the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990?
11. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Why was only one candidate interviewed for the position of Director of the Government Communications Security Bureau in July 2011?
12. TIM MACINDOE to the Minister of Education: What progress has she made against the Government’s early childhood education priorities?