QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
2. Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Finance: What measures did Budget 2013 take to help build economic growth based on more exports, productive investment and sustainable jobs?
3. METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that “I am deeply concerned about every child in New Zealand who is in poverty”?
4. JACINDA ARDERN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement “We would prefer that we were a more equal society with less inequality”?
5. COLIN KING to the Minister for Economic Development: How is Budget 2013 advancing the Government’s work to build a more productive and competitive economy?
6. EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister of Conservation: Why did he grant Bathurst Resources’ access application, for an opencast coal mine on conservation land a day before the Crown Minerals Act 1991 changed to require public consultation?
7. Hon SHANE JONES to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he agree that New Zealand is operating as a two-speed economy in the regions given that unemployment in Northland is 10 percent, 8 percent in the Bay of Plenty and 8.4 percent in Gisborne/Hawke’s Bay?
8. Hon KATE WILKINSON to the Minister of Justice: What recent action has been taken to protect victims of serious violent and sexual offences?
9. Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: How many of the 113,000 “mum and dad” investors in Mighty River Power at float were companies, trusts or New Zealand investment institutions and what proportion of shares were they allocated?
10. TRACEY MARTIN to the Minister of Education: What reports, if any, has she received on the 2012 STAR test and the 2012 e-asTTle tests as markers for achievement against National Standards?
11. Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Minister of Health: What investments in Budget 2013 is this Government making to provide more health and development checks for children under five?
12. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Justice: How many expressions of interest or nominations for the position of Equal Employment Opportunities Commissioner were received by the Ministry of Justice after the advertised deadline of 13 October 2012?