QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
2. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
3. PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on business and economic conditions in New Zealand?
4. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his answer to written question 07314 (2013) when he said: “The inquiry team, itself, did not seek permission from Peter Dunne before it obtained his email logs” and does he think it should have?
5. SIMON O’CONNOR to the Minister of Transport: How will the Government progress the delivery of the next generation of transport projects for Auckland?
6. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Are the proceeds from selling power companies and other assets being used to pay down debt, to build schools and hospitals, to fund irrigation projects, to rebuild Christchurch, or to find Auckland transport projects?
7. IAN McKELVIE to the Minister of Police: What updates has she received on how Police are using technology to prevent crime?
8. JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with The Economist that “inequality is one of the biggest social, economic and political challenges of our time”; if so, what is his Government doing to address the fact that New Zealand now has the widest income gap since detailed records began?
9. PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Justice: How is the Government improving its Justice and other services to local communities?
10. Hon LIANNE DALZIEL to the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: When was he first made aware of the September IANZ report which warned the Christchurch City Council that “Continued accreditation beyond May 2013 will depend on a satisfactory outcome of that assessment” and was he advised by CERA or a Ministerial colleague?
11. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Broadcasting: What progress has been made on the regional rollout of the digital switchover for New Zealand television viewers?
12. GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Conservation: Will he enact the recommendations to protect Maui’s dolphins contained in the report of this year’s meeting of the International Whaling Commission Scientific Committee; if not, why not?
QUESTIONS TO MEMBERS
1. JACINDA ARDERN to the Chairperson of the Social Services Committee: On which date and time, if any, did he receive the Minister for Social Development’s written responses to the pre-hearing questions for the 2013/14 Estimates review for Vote Social Development?
2. JACINDA ARDERN to the Chairperson of the Social Services Committee: On what date did the Minister for Social Development appear before the Committee to answer questions regarding the 2013/14 Estimates review for Vote Social Development?
3. Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Chairperson of the Education and Science Committee: Did he consider inviting the Minister to appear again to answer questions around responses to 2013/14 Estimates for Vote Education, if so, did he receive any advice about the Ministers willingness to appear again?