Following Question Time MPs completed the second reading of the Psychoactive Substances Bill on a voice vote.
The committee stage of the Legal Assistance Amendment Bill was completed by 61 to 58 with National, ACT and Peter Dunne in favour.
The committee stage of the State Sector and Public Finance Reform Bill was interrupted when the House rose at 6pm for the dinner break.
The following Bills remain to be dealt with under the Urgency Motion.
• the committee stage and third reading of the Plumbers, Gasfitters, and Drainlayers Amendment Bill and any bills into which it may be divided
• the committee stage of the Taxation (Livestock Valuation, Assets Expenditure, and Remedial Matters) Bill
• the committee stage of the Airports (Cost Recovery for Processing of International Travellers) Bill
• the committee stage of the Administration of Community Sentences and Orders Bill
• the committee stage of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand (Covered Bonds) Amendment Bill, and
• the committee stage of the Medicines Amendment Bill
ParliamentToday.co.nz is a breaking news source for New Zealand parliamentary business featuring broadcast daily news reports.