QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: What progress is the Government making in building a more competitive and productive economy and how is this helping New Zealand families?
2. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements relating to Government policy?
3. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Is he satisfied with the performance of his Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment, and are there any areas of his performance that need to improve?
4. COLIN KING to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made about investment in education?
5. Hon SHANE JONES to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he stand by his statement “The New Zealand economy is, of course, the sum of its regional economies and that is why the Government is placing huge emphasis on assisting each region”?
6. BRENDAN HORAN to the Minister for Primary Industries: What is the best estimate he or his Ministry have, if any, of the economic value of recreational fishing including direct and indirect employment?
7. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers? 8. JAN LOGIE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
9. SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Justice: What recent reports has she received on progress with the Drivers of Crime programme?
10. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the Prime Minister that “first-home buyers are a priority for the Government”, if so, why are houses more unaffordable for young New Zealanders now than six months ago?
11. CLAUDETTE HAUITI to the Minister of Health: What reports has he received on the latest national health target results?
12. Hon RUTH DYSON to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?