QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Is he still committed to “ensuring our schools are working for all students”, and is he satisfied his Government has done enough to ensure that every child has equal access to a low-cost public education?
2. CLAUDETTE HAUITI to the Minister of Finance: What steps has the Government taken to turn around the Treasury’s forecast net Government debt?
3. METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
4. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with Infometrics that after the Canterbury rebuild peaks, the New Zealand economy will experience a “hangover” with slow income and GDP growth?
5. SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Justice: What justice initiatives has she announced to address family violence in New Zealand?
6. DAVID SHEARER to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade: When did he first become aware of allegations that led to a Malaysian diplomat being charged with assault with the intent to commit rape and burglary, and what actions did he take?
7. MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Corrections: What recent announcements has she made on how technology can be used to better protect victims of domestic violence?
8. JAN LOGIE to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Was he made aware of the wishes, if any, of the woman at the centre of the assault with intent to rape charges laid against a Malaysian diplomat, regarding his return to Malaysia; if so, when?
9. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Health: What investments has the Government made in health services for Taranaki?
10. CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that schools receive sufficient funding to deliver the New Zealand curriculum?
11. KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister for Food Safety: What recent announcements has she made regarding food labelling?
12. DENIS O’ROURKE to the Minister responsible for the Earthquake Commission: Is he satisfied with the progress of the Earthquake Commission in the settlement or disposition of all claims in respect of multi-unit dwellings, arising from the Canterbury earthquake; if so, why?