For the latest list of MPs’ pecuniary interests, please follow the above link.
Since 2006, members of Parliament have been required to register a range of pecuniary and certain specified personal interests as set out in clauses 5 to 8 of Appendix B of the Standing Orders of the House of Representatives.
The interests that are required to be registered are listed below.
1. Company directorships and controlling interests
2. Interests (such as shares and bonds) in companies and business entities
3. Employment (clause 5(1)(c))
4. Interests in trusts (clause 5(1)(d))
5. Organisations and trusts seeking Government funding
6. Real property
7. Superannuation schemes
10. Overseas travel
12. Discharged debts
13. Payments for activities