Tuesday night saw progress on the committee stages of several Government Bills on the Order Paper:
The committee stage of the Education Legislation Bill was completed.
The committee stage of the Building (Pools) Amendment Bill was completed.
The committee stage of the Health Practitioners (Replacement of Statutory References to Medical Practitioners) Bill was completed. The bill was divided into the following bills:
- Accident Compensation Amendment Bill (No 2)
- Burial and Cremation Amendment Bill
- Children, Young Persons, and Their Families Amendment Bill (No 2)
- Holidays Amendment Bill (No 2)
- Land Transport Amendment Bill (No 3)
- Medicines Amendment Bill
- Mental Health (Compulsory Assessment and Treatment) Amendment Bill
- Misuse of Drugs Amendment Bill (No 2)