QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received on the New Zealand economy?
2. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers; if so, why?
3. SIMON O’CONNOR to the Minister of Education: What recent announcement has she made about opportunities to share education best practice with international counterparts?
4. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Justice: Does she stand by all her statements regarding her relationship with Oravida Ltd?
5. JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Transport: What percentage of the transport budget is currently being spent specifically on ensuring that children can walk or cycle to school safely, and does he consider that is adequate?
6. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: How has the electricity market improved under this Government?
7. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What recent reports has he received of staff shortages and the impact of such shortages, if any, in DHBs?
8. Hon Dr PITA SHARPLES to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: How does the Government intend on sustaining, supporting and growing Māori-led research driven by Māori researchers with positive outcomes that support the goals and aspirations of whanau, hapu and iwi, in light of the decision by the New Zealand Royal Society not to fund Nga Pāe o te Māramatanga or any other Māori-led research organisation?
9. JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Conservation: What progress is the Government making in implementing its “Bluegreen” plan for New Zealand?
10. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Justice: Were all her answers to questions relating to her involvement with Oravida accurate and in compliance with the Cabinet Manual?
11. MIKE SABIN to the Minister of Transport: What reports has he received on the importance of freight movement to New Zealand?
12. PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: Does he expect housing affordability to improve in the coming year?